Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of Probationary Contract but Employer insists on making me render 30 days

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MessyVirgo

Arresto Menor
Hi! My probationary contract ends on March 25 but my employer insists that I still render 30 days after the 25th because I told them that I would not be continuing anymore when my probationary contract ends.

I don't want to stay in the company anymore due to urgent personal concerns. Is it necessary that I still render 30 days even if my probationary contract will end? Thanks for the help if anyone answers this! I'm actually very anxious and distraught because of having to tender 30 more days within the company.

View user profile

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua
no you do not have to render 30 days. you can leave as soon as the contract terminates

View user profile

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua
no you do not have to render 30 days. you can leave as soon as the contract terminates, make sure however that it is a fixed date contract. meaning that it ends on the said date, not that evaluation etc is on that date

View user profile

attyLLL

imo, you need to render 30 day notice because it is in the discretion of the employer whether the proby contract continue to regularization. your only way of terminating the employer-employee relationship is by resignation

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua
But if you are required to work for another 30 days and your tenure exceeds 180 day (six months), then I believe that you would be regularized by operation of law. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/types-employment-affects-security-tenure-2. Probationary employment only has a maximum of 6 months, so I believe that you should be treated accordingly in case you are regularized during your 30-day stay.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum