Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ADULTERY CASE NEED ADVICE!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ADULTERY CASE NEED ADVICE! on Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:43 am

beladryx

Arresto Menor
Im an ex ofw and went back home last 2017 of January for good. My wife is also an ofw. In February 2017, i found a facebook message from a wife of an ofw as well dated Feb 2014. The message contains pictures of my wife and his husband in a manner that will be interpreted that there is something going on with them. I did not reply back to the message because i dont like to make speculations. Since then i am in doubts of my wife and been noticing changes in my wife for the way she is treating me.

Just last month i decided to separate with my wife which arises from a heated arguments. So i decided to explain the situation with our only son who is 18 now about his mother and me. I was surpised with the confession made by my son that he knows that his mother is having an affair with another man. His mother is in vacation last 2016 and he found out about this when he used his mothers phone and have read all the exchanges of messages between his mother and that guy.

My wife and that guy are both ofw in same country and location and they are both of the same town and province here in Philippines. Both of them went on vacation of the same time in april 2016. Prior to the discovery of my son that his mother is having an affair, my son said that guy is visiting our house and so is his mother going to the guys house. I showed him the picture send to me and he confirmed that it is indeed the same guy.

My doubts about my wife has been confirmed by my son. Will the picture and testimony of our son plus the big amount of bank withdrawals made by my wife from her money, i know he spent it with his lover, be sufficient enough grounds to build my case of adultery.

My wife will be on vacation in two months and im thinking of filling a case prior to her arrival if circumstantial evidence is sufficient enough.

Thank you in advance and hoping that you can find time to give legal advice to me.

View user profile

2 Re: ADULTERY CASE NEED ADVICE! on Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:46 pm

attyLLL

In my opinion, no, these pieces of evidence will not be enough to prove adultery. If your son will testify that she and the guy would sleep over night in one room, then perhaps, but mere visits or messages will not be enough

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3 Re: ADULTERY CASE NEED ADVICE! on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:08 pm

Khel#30

Arresto Menor
Meron lng po ako concern,isa po akong ofw d2 sa malaysia.a year ago po nagkasundo kming mag asawa na maghiwalay nasa qatar po ang asawa ko.then ngaun po nag karoon ako ng karelasyon dito and hindi nman din tumagal.pero nakapag post po ako ng picture nmin sa fb nung girl.and nakita po ito ng asawa ko.and bigla po syang nag message sa akin na parang nagloko ako.pero meron naman po na kmi usapan na maghihiwalay na kami dahil hindi na maayos pa ang aming pagsasama.and until now pinipilit ako ng asawa ko na mag file ng annulment dahil kung hindi daw ay sasampahan niya ako ng kaso dahil don sa picture na nakuha niya.pwede po ba niya akong sampahan ng kaso laban sa picture na nakuha niya wala naman scandalous sa picture na un.and pde lo ba sya mag sampa ng kaso d2 sa malaysia laban sa akin,pde din po ba ako makulong laban don and mapauwe ng pinas.and kung meron naman po ako evidence na magpapatunay na nag usap kami ng maayos tru messages na maghihiwalay na kami and wala na kami pakialamanan pa.
Salamat po sa mga sasagot

View user profile

4 Re: ADULTERY CASE NEED ADVICE! on Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:26 pm

attyLLL

khel, answered your other post

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum