Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unrecognized illegitimate child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Unrecognized illegitimate child on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:24 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello I would like to know if the mother of the child has the right to demand for child support if the child is unrecognized (i did not sign the birth certificate and no involvement whatsoever)?

Thank you very much and more power!

View user profile

2 Re: Unrecognized illegitimate child on Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:21 pm


no, she has to first prove that you are the father. why not get a dna test to find out. if it's your child, you have have the legal and moral obligation to provide support.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum