Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Local Tax Assessment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Local Tax Assessment on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:10 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello new in the group..just wanna ask, we built our house last 2003 as an extension of my uncles house..I just received a notice of assessment just last year and as annotated on it it was issued march 2007..wat is/are my recourse??

View user profile

2 Re: Local Tax Assessment on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:27 pm


go to the assessor's office and find out and confirm. if you declared the house, then you will have to pay annual real estate tax.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum