Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Concubinage and adultery case need advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Concubinage and adultery case need advice on Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:05 pm

Early 2013 umalis po ako ng bahay at iniwan ko ang anak ko s asawa ko, sobrang away ang nangyari sa amin ng asawa ko kaya napilitan po akong umalis ng bahay dahil nanakit po ang asawa ko everytime na me comprontation kami dahil sa babae nya. After three years po bumalik ulit ako sa bahay kahit alam ko na me karelasyon sya sa probinsya nila (every saturday and sunday nasa probinsya sya) at okay lang po sa akin at ito pong last week ng February 2018 nalaman ko na buntis na po un karelasyon nya at malapit ng manganak. Government employee po ang asawa ko. Ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin.  Gusto ko pong kasuhan ng concubinage ang asawa ko ang adultery po sa babae (kasal po un babae pero hiwalay na po sila). Meron po ako mga pictures nila at ultrasound nung babae

View user profile

2 Re: Concubinage and adultery case need advice on Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:27 am


file a case for immorality at the civil service commission.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum