Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

conjugal property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 conjugal property on Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:50 pm


Arresto Menor
My dad just pass away, & we found out na may 3 syang anak sa labas na di namin alam kung na-acknowledge sila to used his surname and as a father. We have house & lot were we leave na napundar ng parents ko? may habol ba ang anak sa labas duon? at papano namin ma-protect ang property namin na hindi magkakaroon ang mga anak sa labas. Pede ko bang habulin ang kabit at 3 anak na minor sa lahat ng ginastos namin kasi sa tuwing mag kakasakit ang ama ko nuon (my resibo ako lahat na proof) at ngayon na namatay kami lahat ang gumagastos kasi pinababayan sa amin dahil kami daw ang legal na pamilya (may proof ng lahat ng resibo).

please help,



View user profile

2 Re: conjugal property on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:41 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
una nyong gawin eh humingi ng copy ng BC nung mga anak at check nyo kung talagang inacknowledge ng tatay nyo yung mga anak nya sa labas. if yes, then may habol sila sa ari arian ng ama nyo.

regarding sa nagastos, pwede nyo ito iawas sa total na naiwan nya bago parte partihin ang aria arian sa lahat ng tagapagmana.

View user profile

3 Re: conjugal property on Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:10 am


if you want to take the hard stance, ignore them and let them have to prove their allegation that they are children of your father. you haven't seen a birth certificate so you don't know whether what they say is true and you are not legally obligated to look into the matter.

move quickly and settle your father's estate with an extra judicial settlement of estate and transfer the properties to the names of the legitimate heirs while it can be said you are still in good faith. that way they would need to file a petition in court to undo this.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum