Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password




You are not connected. Please login or register

review school

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 review school on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:51 pm

bbugoy


Arresto Mayor
what is the best law review school? Rolling Eyes

View user profile

2 Re: review school on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:13 am

barrister


Reclusion Perpetua
hi bugoy! self review lang ako. kulang kasi sa budget Crying or Very sad

View user profile

3 Re: review school on Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:55 pm

sanchez roman


Arresto Menor
Hi BUGOY, i may say UP Law Center - if only for their handouts
Review lectures quite bore me, i'd rather devote my time reading
Much faster too :p

View user profile

4 Re: review school on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:34 pm

bbugoy


Arresto Mayor
sanchez roman wrote:Hi BUGOY, i may say UP Law Center - if only for their handouts
Review lectures quite bore me, i'd rather devote my time reading
Much faster too :p

sir how much is the review fee in UP? Im also concerned about discrimination because I come from a provincial school Crying or Very sad

View user profile

5 Re: review school on Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:44 pm

fbsensei


moderator
Unless it has been changed, the review fee (including materials) at UP Law Center is P12,500.

View user profile

6 Re: review school on Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:49 pm

sanchez roman


Arresto Menor
bbugoy wrote:
sanchez roman wrote:Hi BUGOY, i may say UP Law Center - if only for their handouts
Review lectures quite bore me, i'd rather devote my time reading
Much faster too :p

sir how much is the review fee in UP? Im also concerned about discrimination because I come from a provincial school Crying or Very sad

i didn't feel any discrimination at all. or maybe because i don't attend the lectures that much :p
the fee is around 12 thou (can't remember exactly)

one thing i like too is their library, which housed all legal books/ materials that can be photocopied easily and instantly, as long as ur prepared w/ the budget

View user profile

7 Re: review school on Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:02 pm

czea


Arresto Menor
bbugoy wrote:
sanchez roman wrote:Hi BUGOY, i may say UP Law Center - if only for their handouts
Review lectures quite bore me, i'd rather devote my time reading
Much faster too :p

sir how much is the review fee in UP? Im also concerned about discrimination because I come from a provincial school
Crying or Very sad

P11,000 po ngayon

View user profile

8 Re: review school on Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:27 pm

bbugoy


Arresto Mayor
czea wrote:
bbugoy wrote:
sanchez roman wrote:Hi BUGOY, i may say UP Law Center - if only for their handouts
Review lectures quite bore me, i'd rather devote my time reading
Much faster too :p

sir how much is the review fee in UP? Im also concerned about discrimination because I come from a provincial school
Crying or Very sad

P11,000 po ngayon
sir may VAT pa ba ang mga review fee? Rolling Eyes

View user profile

9 Re: review school on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:16 pm

sanchez roman


Arresto Menor
YAH, IT IS. BUT THE AMOUNT IS VAT INCLUSIVE. MEANING ALL-IN NA UN.
(NAG-BUTT IN LANG PO)

View user profile

10 Re: review school on Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:39 pm

bbugoy


Arresto Mayor
sanchez roman wrote:YAH, IT IS. BUT THE AMOUNT IS VAT INCLUSIVE. MEANING ALL-IN NA UN.
(NAG-BUTT IN LANG PO)

thank you sir. Is it a gamble if I only photocopy the handouts then I will review on my own? self study na lng po para tipid din

View user profile

11 Re: review school on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:18 am

sanchez roman


Arresto Menor
hi bbugoy, actually girl aq. though ur curiosity is quite impressive, i think it is still too early to tell and know more about the review. i advice u to focus on ur law studies first, namnamin m muna ang four years n buhay m s law school, magaral ng mabuti at matuto ng maigi, at madali n lng sau ang review pag nagkataon. believe me :p gudluk

View user profile

12 Re: review school on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:23 am

sanchez roman


Arresto Menor
and to answer ur question, yah, u may do so. u may just fotocopy reviewers/ handouts. also, read and re-read what u've got and used while in law school. lectures may come off as boring, which is the usual. so if ur really self-reliant (w/c could be better if it started during ur law school days) reading will suffice.

View user profile

13 Re: review school on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:23 pm

bbugoy


Arresto Mayor
sanchez roman wrote:hi bbugoy, actually girl aq. though ur curiosity is quite impressive, i think it is still too early to tell and know more about the review. i advice u to focus on ur law studies first, namnamin m muna ang four years n buhay m s law school, magaral ng mabuti at matuto ng maigi, at madali n lng sau ang review pag nagkataon. believe me :p gudluk
Hi mam, thanks a lot for the advice. Im just trying to figure out if our budget would be sufficient when my time to take the bar comes (hopefully) No
Sabi kasi ng iba, the expenses for the review would reach around P100k Shocked

View user profile

14 Re: review school on Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:26 pm

sanchez roman


Arresto Menor
bbugoy wrote:
sanchez roman wrote:hi bbugoy, actually girl aq. though ur curiosity is quite impressive, i think it is still too early to tell and know more about the review. i advice u to focus on ur law studies first, namnamin m muna ang four years n buhay m s law school, magaral ng mabuti at matuto ng maigi, at madali n lng sau ang review pag nagkataon. believe me :p gudluk
Hi mam, thanks a lot for the advice. Im just trying to figure out if our budget would be sufficient when my time to take the bar comes (hopefully) No
Sabi kasi ng iba, the expenses for the review would reach around P100k Shocked

OA nman yun. not unless gigimik ka pa din during those five months (april-august)/ bibili ng gadgets kulang p un! naku don't believe everything you hear, karamihan sa law school NANAKOT! - nakkatakot ang prof, nakktakot ang subject, nakktakot ang bar, nakktakot pati review, gastos etc. nag lawschool pa sila, matatakutin nman pla sila! karamihan don naghahanap ng karamay. as long as you keep yourself informed (kahit sa internet lang) walang dpat ipangamba. preparation is the key. more so s law school tandaan m yan.

basically ang gastos m lng nman sa review eh un review center (10-12 thou) then food, transpo, rent (w/c are the usual nman diba) i advice u to re-read wat u have during ur law school yrs. maybe malaki n ang 5 thou for an addtl reading mats during review. stay at home para tipid. aral n lang sa bhay/ lib. prepare ur ammunitions, w/c is yourself for the battle. kaya nman yan. kung nkaya ng iba, makkaya m din. :p i am rooting on u!

View user profile

15 Re: review school on Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:01 pm

bbugoy


Arresto Mayor
sanchez roman wrote:
bbugoy wrote:
sanchez roman wrote:hi bbugoy, actually girl aq. though ur curiosity is quite impressive, i think it is still too early to tell and know more about the review. i advice u to focus on ur law studies first, namnamin m muna ang four years n buhay m s law school, magaral ng mabuti at matuto ng maigi, at madali n lng sau ang review pag nagkataon. believe me :p gudluk
Hi mam, thanks a lot for the advice. Im just trying to figure out if our budget would be sufficient when my time to take the bar comes (hopefully) No
Sabi kasi ng iba, the expenses for the review would reach around P100k Shocked

OA nman yun. not unless gigimik ka pa din during those five months (april-august)/ bibili ng gadgets kulang p un! naku don't believe everything you hear, karamihan sa law school NANAKOT! - nakkatakot ang prof, nakktakot ang subject, nakktakot ang bar, nakktakot pati review, gastos etc. nag lawschool pa sila, matatakutin nman pla sila! karamihan don naghahanap ng karamay. as long as you keep yourself informed (kahit sa internet lang) walang dpat ipangamba. preparation is the key. more so s law school tandaan m yan.

basically ang gastos m lng nman sa review eh un review center (10-12 thou) then food, transpo, rent (w/c are the usual nman diba) i advice u to re-read wat u have during ur law school yrs. maybe malaki n ang 5 thou for an addtl reading mats during review. stay at home para tipid. aral n lang sa bhay/ lib. prepare ur ammunitions, w/c is yourself for the battle. kaya nman yan. kung nkaya ng iba, makkaya m din. :p i am rooting on u!
wow thank you po! mam baka ung gumastos ng 100k e tumira sa condo. ako cguro hanap na lang ng murang boarding house he he troll

View user profile

16 Re: review school on Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:31 pm

czea


Arresto Menor
more than 100,000 ang gastos. kaya dapat take one lang talaga sa bar. pataas pa man din ng pataas ang presyo ng upa ng dorm at pamasahe although nag rollback ng .50centavos

View user profile

17 Re: review school on Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:12 pm

taftavenue


Arresto Menor
dapat distinguish natin kung san manggagaling ung reviewee. ikaw bugoy pag taga probinsya ka, tapos mag stay ka sa manila ng 6 months (april to september), cguro ok na ung 150 pesos meal per day. pati na snack. kailangan mo rin kc kumain ng masustansya

P150 x 30 days x 6 months = 27,000

boarding house. wala akong idea e. cguro 7k per month kung gusto mo ng comfortable place to review

P7,000 x 6 months = 42,000

review fee. kunyare = 12k

ung vitamins, photocopy, additional review materials, books. ewan ko na kung magkano hehe

add mo na lng yan kung magkano.

pag tga manila ka or may relatives ka dun e makakatipid ka rin ng malaki

View user profile

18 Re: review school on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:16 am

czea


Arresto Menor
naku taftavenue hindi kasya ang P150 per day. Well. once in a while pwede but later on mauumay ka sa pagkain. Kaya ang ideal na budget is P200 per day po.

Ang best na pagtitipid dapat walking distance ang dorm at ang review center. Malapit sa mga kainan na mura at masarap.

At walang P7,000 na tirahan na solo kung meron man panget ang place. Ang standard is P10,000 to P12,000.

Pero may mga bedspace na maganda na P3,000 lang good for four Aircon na private CR pa.. Okay na okay na yan. At maganda ang building. Sa Ubelt medyo marami makikita dun.
yung iba electric and water bill are excluded.

Sa VSC P8,000 good for two pa yun. I just don't know if the electric and water bill are excluded or included.

View user profile

19 Re: review school on Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:13 am

b_9904


Prision Correccional
"preparation is the key. more so s law school tandaan m yan."

ditto, may mga kilala ako self study for the bar and they passed ONE TAKE dahil they prepared. as in after work, and after taking care of the kids, they memorize their codals, read their law books, and cases.

Also, i agree with sanchez roman, NOW (habang law student ka) is the best time to prepare for the bar.

PS: Invest in GOOD law books habang student kapa. may mga law books kasi na GOOD meron namang mediocre, sometimes CR@P pa nga. magagamit mo na nga mga libro na yan sa bar, magagamit mo pa pag nag practice kana.

View user profile

20 Re: review school on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:55 pm

joker


Arresto Mayor
payatot kasi si taftavenue kaya P150 / day lang ang budget nya sa pagkain. kasya na un sa kanya 61

maniwala kau sa akin. mahal ang gastos sa bar. maraming beses na ako nag exam. di lang pagkain at boarding house ang pagkakagastusan. maraming miscellaneous expenses like pang massage, beer, etc.. 177 dance

View user profile

21 Re: review school on Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:22 pm

taftavenue


Arresto Menor
czea wrote:naku taftavenue hindi kasya ang P150 per day. Well. once in a while pwede but later on mauumay ka sa pagkain. Kaya ang ideal na budget is P200 per day po.

Ang best na pagtitipid dapat walking distance ang dorm at ang review center. Malapit sa mga kainan na mura at masarap.

At walang P7,000 na tirahan na solo kung meron man panget ang place. Ang standard is P10,000 to P12,000.

Pero may mga bedspace na maganda na P3,000 lang good for four Aircon na private CR pa.. Okay na okay na yan. At maganda ang building. Sa Ubelt medyo marami makikita dun.
yung iba electric and water bill are excluded.

Sa VSC P8,000 good for two pa yun. I just don't know if the electric and water bill are excluded or included.
thanks for the info. mukhang kulang ung estimate ko. di bale sa ilalim na lng ng LRT station ako matutulog para makatipid banghead

@joker 60

View user profile

22 Re: review school Today at 8:36 pm

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum