Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 REPUBLIC ACT NO. 7279 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:36 pm


Arresto Menor
What is REPUBLIC ACT NO. 7279 or known as
urban development housing act all about?

Does the law mandates the government to relocate squatters or to give them houses?

I just want to know because I've seen several squatters in our place which in my opinion is a dangerous area because it is susciptible to fire and this area has been actually considered as dangerous zone because houses are built below the bridge; literally and very near the sea. If indeed the law mandates so, can I petition for mandamus?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum