Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property Problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Property Problem on Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:40 am


Arresto Menor
Goodmorning, po mga ka, hihingi po sana ako ng advice kung anong dapat gawin ko.
2 years ago po na isangla ng mother and father ko yung lupa namin.
Ngayon sa ka gustuhan ko po na nde mawala ang property ay binayaran ko po sa pinag sanglaan nila monthly with interest.
Bago ko po ito bayaran ay tinanong kopo ang ATE ko kung gusto nyang mag hati kame SA BAYAD. Sabe ay hindi daw po akin nalang "INVESTMENT KO NALANG DAW".
Malinaw ko po na tinanong ang mga parents ko kung nabayaran ko ang lupa ay mapapangalan ito sa akin. At pareho silang nag OO.
Ngayong 2 years later at bayad kona ang buong utang. Ay naghahabol tong ATE ko. Nakikihati pero ayaw naman bayaran ang buong binayaran ko kasama ang interest.payag ako na maghati kame pero ayaw naman bayaran ang buo.
Ano po dapat kong gawin sa sitwasyon na to? Maraming maraming salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: Property Problem on Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:43 am


Arresto Menor
Idagdag kolang po. wala napo yung father namin. kami nalang po natitira yung aking mother at yung ate ko po.

View user profile

3 Re: Property Problem on Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:40 am


On its face, your payment of the debt doesn't make you the owner of the property, but it entitles you to be repaid by your parents who benefited from it.

An oral contract between you and your parents that the property will be yours can be construed as a sale, but hard to prove if they deny it. If you can get them to issue you a deed of sale then your position will be better.

If your parents will not pay you back, and the amount you paid is not actually in the amount for the entire property, they can pay you back with a proportionate part equal to the value of what you paid for the debt.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: Property Problem on Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:13 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
The thing is, oral lang ang kasunduan nyo ng mga magulang mo regarding sa pagpapangalan ng lupa sayo, so hindi mo ngayon magawang ilipat sayo yung titulo. If you will be able to convince them to document this so-called "sale" arrangement by executing a deed, much better. As long as you don't document it, kahit mag "OO" pa ang mga magulang mo ng isang milyong beses, walang lipatan ng pangalan ng property ang mangyayari, at ang ate mo, palaging pwedeng makaisip maghabol.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum