Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child support on Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:23 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi there would like to consult lang sana regarding to my situation.... I am a single mom with four kids since ung father ng mga kids ko is having an affair with the other girl sa HK, btw, he is also a DH sa HK. Having four kids magkano ung pwede kong makuha sa kanya para sa support sa mga bata.. Nagwowork din ako dito sa Pinas as staff. Lahat ng mga bata is nag aaral na sa elementarya at nakikitira lang kami sa mother ko... If I will ask for child support ano po ba ang proseso sa barangay po ba na kailangan may kasulatan? Pwede q ba syang ipahold sakaling ayaw nyang pirmahan ang child support at may format po ba kau para magawa ko bago sta makaalis papuntang HK?

View user profile

2 Re: Child support on Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:38 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
amount of support is based on the capacity of the parents and the needs of the children. mas maganda breakdown mo lahat ng expenses ng mga bata at dun mo ngayon base yung hihingin mong amount ng support.
una mong gawin ay padalhan sya ng demand letter. pwede mo lang sya ipahold kung kakasuhan mo sya at magiissue ang korte ng HDO.

View user profile

3 Re: Child support on Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:11 pm


Arresto Menor
Meaning ba 50/50 kami sa share sa mga bata? Paalis n sya dis april 4 it only mean na pwedeng hindi ko sya mahold sa pag alis nya kung ndi kami nagkaigi sa amount ng sustento ng mga bata? Hindi ba dapat mas lamang ang share nya? Ano po ang pwede kong gawin in case n ndi kami nagkaigi sa allotment ng mga bata

View user profile

4 Re: Child support on Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:11 pm


it should be proportionate to your incomes. is he giving zero? if so you can file a criminal complaint for RA 9262

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum