Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please I need advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Please I need advice on Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:29 pm


Arresto Menor
Good afternoon po. Nalaman q lng na my problem ung birth certificate q when I was applying for my passport 2 years ago. Hindi q nmn po na halata na my Mali pla sa birth certificate kc ginamit q nmn xa for all of my credentials and to get some of my government ID.
Ang problem po is my father's name in my birth certificate. Nagkabaligtad po ung middle initial ng father q and his family name. Ang Sabi sa munisipyo kylangan dw nla ung birth certificate ng father q pra dw makasama correct nla. Late registered c papa mga 2 years ago lng po. But ung gamit nyang middle initial sa birth certificate nya is iba sa nakalagay sa birth certificate q.
Mga magkano po Kaya ang magagastos sa pagpapaayos ng birth certificate q kc ang Sabi sa munisipyo ipapa court PA dw po un and ung court ang mag uutos sa registrar kung anong gagawin nla and Ska PA dw I susubmit sa nso.

View user profile

2 Re: Please I need advice on Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:04 pm


depends on the lawyer you retain because it's a full blown case

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum