Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Absentee Husband and Father

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Absentee Husband and Father on Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:01 pm


Arresto Menor
Do I have a case against my husband of 23 years? In 2007 my husband started working in a company in Paranaque owned by a foreigner. As production manager he has long hours but there were times he does not come home. When I asked where he stays he refused to tell me. He was terminated from this company because of tardiness according to their HR manager. He accused me from destroying his work because according to him I "texted" his supervisors and bad mouthed him, which is untrue since that is where he gets income. It was after doing some investigations that I learned he is sleeping in Bliss Project in Taguig, the same place where the HR manager is staying. I have talked to a neighbor and he confirmed that he sees my husband in that building and he knows that they are a living together. Everytime I confronted my husband,he denies. Because of anger, I told him to leave or I might not know what I can do. He left home and for 1 month I have no communication with him. He suddenly appeared one day and started coming home and giving support which is minimal. At this time, I was the sole breadwinner,one who paid for house amortization, my kid's tuition and other household expenses. Because of the children, he started coming home regularly, every Sunday after lunch and goes back to wherever he stays by Monday morning. Even during holidays, he comes home and stays only for a night saying he has to work.This went on for many years. Although, there are doubts, i accepted him because i dont want a broken family. He did not tell me where he lives from that year up to now. So for almost 11 years i do not know his whereabouts. He refuses to tell me until this past week,when i need to confirm the truth if he has another child from another woman. I looked for the shop that he said he has and found it. I learned that the shop which is sole proprietorship by him before ,is now a corporation registered with SEC.He and his family (mother and siblings) are incorporators and so is the former HR Manager, which they made into corporate secretary. He was so angry I learned his address and we exchanged nasty SMS. He then came home last Sunday and shouted so many invictives and has demeaned me saying I am a liar, a loser, a braggart and a gossiper.He aslo said he will file for trespassing in their office which is untrue,because I asked permission for the helper if I can stay inthe office. I fought back but had to remain calm for our daughter who heard everything. He wanted to end everything between us, which I also wanted because of the trauma, psychologically and emotionally. What can I charge him with? Can they also charge me?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum