Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Custody

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Custody on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:59 pm


Arresto Menor
Pwede po humingi ng advice?

My 6 year old daughter lives with my ex live in partner. I have provided tuition money and 8,000 allowance per month. My ex partner does not have a job and depends on me to pay for her needs too.

This coming school year, my daughter will be in elementary school near their home. A private school. I asked her to help out with the cost (school or even living) but get a sarcastic response that I can do it on my own.

She would just say not to send our daughter to school if I can't pay for it. Any parent would want the best for their child.

I would like to see if I am able to get full custody of my 6 year old. My ex lives with her parents and does not have a job. She ask for lodging, electricity and her needs... etc.

I have a family too. I'm married now and have a son. I also want to provide for my family. Nahihiya na ako sa wife ko dahil siya ang nagttaguyod ng pamilya namin. Halos wala na akong mabigay sa kanya.

I hope I make sense. Im just so lost right now.

- J

View user profile

2 Re: Child Custody on Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:10 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
You can get custody of your illegitimate child kung papayag ang ex mo na adopt mo yung bata.

View user profile

3 Re: Child Custody on Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:38 pm


the illegitimate daughter is under the sole custody and authority of the mother. a petition for custody would be an uphill battle

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: Child Custody on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:21 am


Reclusion Perpetua
Kung custody lang ang gusto mo, wala ka namang kakompetensya sa anak mo, kaya di mo na yun kailangan alalahanin mag-file pa ng legal action. Though you can legitimize the status of your child by adopting her.

View user profile

5 Re: Child Custody on Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:59 am


Arresto Menor
Thank you guys.

View user profile

6 Re: Child Custody on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:33 am


Arresto Menor
Hi sir, follow up question lang po.

How do I start this petition for custody?

Salamant po.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum