Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need legal advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need legal advice on Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:20 am


Arresto Menor
Hi sir/mam
Una Po good day SA inyo, magtatanong Lang Po ako, Yong girlfriend/fiancee kopo now dating may asawa per naghiwalay na Po sila more 10years ago or more, now nag decide Po sana kami magpakasal, naghahanap Po kami Ng legal advice before umuwi pinas to process everything na need namin gawin, purpose kopo is to found advance info Kung ano maganda namin gawin about don SA dati marriage record Nia since Hindi na namin Alam Kung San na ex husband Nia, Sana Po makakuha ako legal advice regarding din bout divorced or annulment cases.
Thank you and gobless u all.

View user profile

2 Re: Need legal advice on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:10 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Wala pang divorce sa pinas unfortunately. To dissolve their marriage, kakailanganin nya magsampa ng case sa korte for annulment or nullity (whatever may apply on her case). she will have to hire a lawyer.

View user profile

3 Re: Need legal advice on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:46 pm


Arresto Menor
Thank you for the fast response sir, Akala kopo kasi bago Lang kakapasa Ng divorce law if I wasn't mistaken sir, Hindi ko din Po kc Alam which one is better divorce or annulment and what is the difference, additional info Lang sir nabasa kopo SA isang response dito UNG possible amount Ng annulment is True Po ba na 300 -500k,any idea Po SA amount, or possible Po ba talga na GAnyan?,and base Po SA pag analyze ko Ng case namin, at my own opinion i think it's more possible Po na filed namin is ung declaration of nullity, Kung Tama Po term ko..sir if you have any advice pa Po skin about my case and question I really appreciate.thank you and godbless

View user profile

4 Re: Need legal advice on Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:55 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
No divorce law yet. It is still a House Bill, and has yet to be forwarded to the Senate if I am not mistaken.

Yes, the expenses you will accumulate may amount to that amount, depending on the lawyer and the case to be filed in court.

Check and see if your fiancee is married. Try to check the Registry of Deeds kung may kasal na nakarecord, or try and get a CENOMAR for your fiance in the PSA.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum