Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

profit sharing

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 profit sharing on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:23 am

curiousgurl

Arresto Menor
what does this profit sharing means?

X is a worker of a certain plantation (Family corporation). It is about 1000 hectares. He worked continuously (unbroken) from 1949 to 1989 in the said plantation. He received an amount of P 700.00 (only once) at the time this so called "profit sharing" was effected.

He would just like to know what are his rights and what feasible action can he take. Is he entitled to more than what he received? Please help! Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: profit sharing on Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:29 pm

attyLLL

this is too general. it all depends on the profit sharing agreement and whether the corporation made profit.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum