Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Case for my mom

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Case for my mom on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:06 pm


Arresto Menor
My mother joined another family and because of this my father look for someone as well but is not living together with the girl (to ease his pain). We are considering to file a case with my mother but we like to keep our father safe since he is still with us. Will this be possible?
In addition, we do not have any picture or videos of my mom with his new partner but everyone in the family can provide a statement as well as her mother, father and siblings. And everyone in our community know this. Also she already introduced the man with my siblings so they can provide statement as well.

View user profile

2 Re: Case for my mom on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:16 am


Reclusion Perpetua
Your father must file an annulment case against your mother if he wants to end the marriage. Those who can testify can be used as evidence against your mother, but your father has to be careful with his current relationship with another woman since that can be used against him by your mother.

At this point, it is best to seek the help of a lawyer to lay down the groundwork for his annulment case.

View user profile

3 Re: Case for my mom on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:46 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
If based only on your narration, I don't see any applicable grounds for annulment. Your father may file a case for legal separation, though, provided that your parents have been separated in fact for more than a year already.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum