Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starting a Food Cart Business the Legal Way

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Starting a Food Cart Business the Legal Way on Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:02 pm


Arresto Menor
Dear Attorney,
I just want to ask the required permits and licenses, if any, to start a food cart business. Do we need to get BIR permit and other related agencies, like DOLE, SSS, PHILHEALTH, PAGIBIG, etc. before opening our business (or is there any exemptions)? Also, in case we are tax-exempted, do we need to issue receipt to our customers? Our business most likely will have less than 10 products, with employees of less than 10 people. Your response are highly appreciated. Thank you.


View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum