Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Damaged PLDT post blocking our residential gate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello Atty. Our neighbor crashed his car in a PLDT street post and the post is now uprooted and dangling in front of our gate. We have already contacted Bantay kable hotline (164) and according to the PLDT representative on the phone, they will already send their men. It was 2-days ago and the post is still dangling in front of our house causing anxiety to both my senior citizen parents and also obstructing our right of way. Can you please advise the appropriate legal actions that we can take to address the situation. Thank you and more power.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum