Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA 9262 of an OFW

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RA 9262 of an OFW on Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:20 pm


Arresto Menor

Isang OFW po sa isang bansa. Nag file sakin at may nagpapadala sa magulang at kapatid ko ng sulat galing prosecutors office sa manila city hall. D tinatanggap ng magulang ko dahil d naman ako nakatira doon. Wala ako property sa pinas. Ni check lng ng magulang ko sa city hall sa pamamagitan ng verification check na may 9262 naka file sakin at may NPS docket no. Kung d ko tatangapin ang sulat na yon anong posibleng mangyari? Sa ngyn INV ang nakalagay daw pero di nila tinatangap kasi d ako nakatira doon nasa ibang bansa ako. Possible din ba umabot sa korte yun at philippine embassy para mapauwi ako ng bansa?


View user profile

2 Re: RA 9262 of an OFW on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:07 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
What is the specific case filed against you? Did you really violate said law?

Have your parents talked to a lawyer yet? Tell them to seek legal advice from a lawyer so that he can review the case filed against you and as to what legal remedies you can take to contest said case.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum