Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Retirement problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Retirement problem on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:46 pm

juanchian03

Arresto Menor
good day,

ask lang po aq about sa pension benefit ng husband ko, kasal po kasi ung husband q sa una nyang asawa pero na annuled na po sila.
at kasal na kami. mag re retire na po si husband ko this yr, tanong ko lang po if ever po na mawala or namatay yung husband ko kanino po mapupunta ang pension ng asawa q, sa unang asawa ba niya or sa akin kasi wala po kaming anak. thank you po sa maka sagot.

View user profile

2 Re: Retirement problem on Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:11 pm

thepoetsedge

Reclusion Perpetua
Offhand, the benefits should go to the lawfully-married wife. If the annulment of the previous marriage was proper, it is as if there was no marriage to begin with sa previous wife nya.

However, you should double-check with SSS since I think their records should be constantly updated as to the marital status of the SSS member. You may need to inform them that you are already the lawful wife and not the previous wife, and there may be paperworks that need to be submitted prior to changing said pertinent information.

Good luck.

View user profile

3 Re: Retirement problem on Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:22 pm

juanchian03

Arresto Menor
thank you so much

View user profile

4 Re: Retirement problem on Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:06 pm

thepoetsedge

Reclusion Perpetua
You're very much welcome. Godspeed.

View user profile