Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child's surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child's surname on Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:05 am


Arresto Menor
Goodmorning po, gusto ko lang po sanang magtanong about sa case ko. Meron po akong anak na 3 years old na. Minor po ako nung pinanganak ko sya at 2 weeks mula nang ipanganak ko po sakanya ay nagaway at naghiwalay po kami ng biological father nya, since minor po ako, parents ko po ang nagasikaso ng birth certificate nya at apilido ko po ang ginamit sa bata at "unknown" po ang nakalagay sa father's section sa birth certificate. After 1 year po ay nagkaayos kami ng father nya at maayos din po ang relasyon nila ng anak namin. Is it possible po na mapapalitan yung apilido ng anak namin gamit ang apilido ng father nya at mailagay sya sa father's section? Gusto ko po sanang ayusin ang documents nya habang di pa sya nakakapag-aral. Salamat po at sana may sumagot. I am badly needed your help.

View user profile

2 Re: Child's surname on Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:19 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Well you need an affidavit of paternity and an affidavit of consent to use surname from the father. A lawyer can prepare that for you.

You can file a petition for administrative change of name with the local civil registrar where you gave birth to your child.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum