Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

obssessed ex

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 obssessed ex on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:50 am

the ex and y's

Arresto Menor
she is the classmate of the guy. she is the reason of the breakup with his first girlfriend and her relationship with the guy lasted only for two months because according to the guy it did not work out. but the girl keeps on chasing the guy posting old pictures with guy pretending they are still together and loved each other. the guy has a new girlfriend, he loves her so much. can you please give an advice on what to do. the obsessed girl also tweeting negative information about the new girlfriend of the guy. encouraging the public to report the new girlfriend and humiliate her in social media. the parents tolerated her bad behavior that's why this girl thinks that every evil thing she will do she can easily get away with it.

View user profile

2 Re: obssessed ex on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:26 pm

ExtrangHero

Arresto Menor
I have a friend that has the same problem. the guy was obsessed with his GF but the girl want to break up with the guy but then the guy refuses and keep threatening the girls family and also her. i know that im not in the position to join they're problems, because im just the girl's "friend". i'm doing this to help her family and especially her... i tried telling her to "blotter" the guy. but she insisted to not to go that far because she is planning to go abroad in the future and she doesnt want to involve her name in any barangays that may cause her a problem in going abroad.. im not doing this for my own personal gain i just really want to help her and also her family

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum