Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need help please

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need help please on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:57 am

spbotchipset

Arresto Menor
hello i am an ofw here in hk last month my son was complaining about hes head namamaga ang ulo nya...pina ct scan namin yung bata thank God naman at di naman napuruhan ang ulo nya..sa galit ng tatay ko nabatukan nya yung nagbubully sa anak ko
it didnt happens just once..pero my son wasnt telling us about it maybe hes just being sport or whatever my son is 8 and the boy who bullied him is 12 and not in school..
sa nangyari pinablotter ng parents nung bata ang father ko they had 5 meetings and on the third meeting i was there umuwi ako ng pinas to calm my mother down..she is also here as well as my sister is. they were trying hard talaga (baranggay) na maayus sila pero lagi nila kami binibitin one time they didnt show up pa nga..sabi nila mag iisip pa sila..
5th meeting humihingi ng 30,000 pesos ang parents ng bata sa amin..hindi pumayag ang father ko gumastos din kami sa ct scan ng anak ko at saka sabi nila naapektohan daw negosyo nila (selling pirated dvd/cd)sabi naman sa baranggay they were the one who chose the time and date of meetings di nga kami nagcomplain kahit my school ang anak ko the next days of meeting every 8 pm po kasi yun...then bumaba...naging 15,000 na lang daw?maybe napahiya sila kasi hindi daw iyon ang pinaguusapan nila hindi pera sabi ng baranngay so the other party said tuloy na lang anu po ba ang pwede ikaso sa tatay ko wala rin sila witness na nasaktan ang anak nila..sabi nila pinadoktor din nila ang anak nila hindi naman nagalusan ang anak nila kompara sa damage sa anak ko..panu po ba yun?ano ang gagawin namin last meeting na po nila sa baranggay kagabi..salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: need help please on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:41 pm

attyLLL

did they present a medico-legal certificate?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: need help please on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:22 am

spbotchipset

Arresto Menor
Actually they just presented a receipt and that's it...follow up po last meeting nila humihingi po ng 30,000 pesos yung parents ng gaga then went down to 15,000 Sabi po sa baranggay They can't ask for money...other party says naapektuhan raw ang negosyo nila kasi sa gabi ang operation nun ( selling pirated DVD) sa gabi kasi ginagawa yung hearing they were the one who chose the time and date
Yung hearing...we now done counter charge sa anak nila..ang anak ko ang
Nag pablotter for bullying him...I ask my son Kung anu anu ginagawa sa kanya according to my son Di Lang sya ang ginaganun...that kid always like to play knives and waving it to them..ask them for money and ask them to do things against their will or else tatakutin Nya silang sasaktan..he let them hide he's stuff at their house pinatulis na kawayan or sometimes knives is that a kids toy?? Now I just wanted to ask what will happen next...obviously they wanted money from us...

View user profile

4 Re: need help please on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:43 pm

attyLLL

it will be up to them if they will actually file a case against your father, which will be more likely if you offer nothing at all.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: need help please Today at 5:36 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum