Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Right of way

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Right of way on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:39 pm

jashile

Arresto Menor
Hello,

Paiiksiin ko na po, may lupa po kasi kami. Nung nabili po namin ito meron ng right of way ang nasa looban. Yung lupa po ay wala pang bahay, inshort bakanteng lote pa. Yung right of way po na tinatawag na un ay sakop pa rin po ng lupa namin at kami pa rin po ang nagbabayad ng amelyar.

Bale ang question ko po, gusto kasing lagyan ng isa pang right of way para naman sa sasakyan para makapasok sa looban. Eh ang katwiran po namin, meron naman ng right of way para dun sa mga tao (hindi po kasya ang sasakyan). Gustong mangyari nung nakabili ng lupa sa looban eh tanggalin ang right of way na previously nakalagay at kuhanan ng bago na kasya ang sasakyan.

Syempre po talo kami dito kasi liliit ang lupa. Ano pong laban namin dito?

Gusto na rin po namin bakuran kasi ganito pala mga ibang tao, magiinterest at magiinterest talaga.

Rights lang po ang pagmamayari namin sa lupa at kumpleto naman documents, amelyar, barangay cert, assesor etc.

View user profile

2 Re: Right of way on Tue May 01, 2018 7:39 am

attyLLL

you don't have to agree to it. you even have the right to close it. they have to go to court and pay you for its use. this assumes your 'rights' give you the power of ownership over the property

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3 Thank you! on Sun May 27, 2018 6:19 pm

jashile

Arresto Menor
attyLLL wrote:you don't have to agree to it. you even have the right to close it. they have to go to court and pay you for its use. this assumes your 'rights' give you the power of ownership over the property

Thank you very much po! Naliwanagan po ako.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum