Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alien of affection

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Alien of affection on Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:40 pm


Arresto Menor
Is there a way that I can sue my husband's mistress? Live in kami for 11 years and we got married last year nov. but before that he had a 1 night stand with a girl na co employee nya and after 2 months she's claiming that he is the father of her child, and last week i found out about them my husband told me that he is just helping her and its impossible na his the dad, and nang black mail yung girl that she will tell me and ruin our family kaya tinago ng hubby ko, then I met the girl and told her na hindi na makikipag usap hubby ko sa kanya and we change our numbers, pero yung girl keeps on sending email na mageeskandalo sya, kapag hindi nakipag usap and nag dedemand and black mail that she will send me everything. hope you can help me what to do, I almost kill myself because of what happened knowing that we have 2 kids.  Thank you!

View user profile

2 Re: Alien of affection on Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:38 am


Arresto Menor
hi ask ko lang po if i can file a case against the mistress kung yung husband ko is willing to testify? and ano po pde ko gawin to obtain footages sa office nila for evidence thanks

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum