Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Petition advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Petition advice on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:20 am


Arresto Menor
I am petitioning my Mom to bring to the US. When I filed for a petition I followed my birth certificate. On my Birth Certificate My mom and dad were married so I put to the Petition that they were married and ended Legal Separation instead. But My mom told me that marriage was not real and they didn't really get married and even no record at the NSO. Now, the Visa Center asking for Proof of Marriage Termination. Annulment or death Certificate if marriage been over. She cannot file an annulment because marriage was not recorded and exited. What would be the best things to do in regards with this matter?


View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum