Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 LEGAL DOCUMENTS on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:27 am


Arresto Menor
Gusto ng husband ko na hiwalayan ako. Nasa abroad ako at dahil sa LDR madalas kami mag away 2 months kami di nagusap at nalaman ko na may kabit sya. Sabi nya papagawa sya ng kasulatan na hiwalay kami since mahal ang annulment kung pipirma ako valid po ba iyon? Ano ang mga katibayan pra maidemanda ko sila ng kabit nya.

View user profile

2 Re: LEGAL DOCUMENTS on Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:00 am


Reclusion Perpetua
No, that is not valid.

As of this posting, annulment is the only remedy available in law for ending marriages. It has been held in many SC-decided cases that such declaration alleged by your husband has no legal effect and it is a waste of time.

Chats, call logs, messages, witness testimonies are just a few of the evidences possible in order to prove the infidelity of your husband, but unfortunately it is not a ground for annulling a marriage. Infidelity is a ground for legal separation, but it is only physical separation and both spouses CANNOT remarry.

At this point, hiring the services of a family lawyer is best so that he can assess the evidences you have on hand and if your case can prosper in court.


View user profile

3 Re: LEGAL DOCUMENTS on Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:58 pm


Arresto Menor
Thank you so much for your reply. What if he decided to leave us and said that he wants to leave us and make a new life. Can he have a girlfriend? Can i sue them in court? On what grounds? Hoping for your prompt reply. Thank you so much.

View user profile

4 Re: LEGAL DOCUMENTS on Thu May 03, 2018 3:23 am


Reclusion Perpetua
He will just be exposing himself to possible criminal liability for concubinage for having a girlfriend. As long as you are not annulled, you remain to be the legal wife who has a better right to your husband as against any girlfriend that he may take. Kahit pa magpirmahan kayo nung kasulatan na sinasabi mo, kasi wala yun legal effect. And if ever he decides to leave without getting your marriage annulled, you still have a right to go to court and ask him for support for both you and your child (in case you have one). He also cannot remarry (same for you).

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum