Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 birth certificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 2 birth certificate on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:56 am

Ash78

Arresto Menor
Good day, badly need advice. Ngayon ko lang po nalaman ma late registered ako. I am applying for visa at nalaman 2 BC ko ung first bc ko apilyido ng tatay ko at ung 2nd ke mama nman. My dad passed away long time ago at di ko xa nakita simula nagkamulat ako. All my credentials and documents and IDs i sa 2nd BC ko. Now need daw ipa cancel ang isa sa BC ko. Is it possible na ung 2nd bc ko gagamitin ko? Im 40 years old now. Please hell. Thanks

View user profile

2 Re: 2 birth certificate on Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:40 pm

attyLLL

the first registered birth certificate is considered the official one. it may be easier to correct your IDs than to file a petition in court to nullify the birth certificate

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3 Re: 2 birth certificate on Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:13 pm

Ash78

Arresto Menor
My biggest problem is i have son who is carrying my surename

View user profile

4 Re: 2 birth certificate on Tue May 01, 2018 7:12 am

attyLLL

that will require a court petition for correction.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5 Re: 2 birth certificate on Tue May 01, 2018 7:52 am

Ash78

Arresto Menor
Thank you for this

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum