Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Extra Judicial Partition and Absolute Deed of Sale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
About 3 years ago my husband paid for the division of our parents land and at the same time I bought two pieces of land from my fellow siblings.

At the time it was agreed with my brother that we should each give 1 meter to facilitate access between our two properties creating a small road between our two properties

We have now discovered that my brother has built a wall right up to my side of the boundary where our front door is forcing me to give 2 meters...  to facilitate access!

I'd like to put aside the agreement - but I don't know if we can - what remedies do we have?

Thank you

I cannot insert the link to the image but here it is:

h t t p s ://

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum