Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Solo prent

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Solo prent on Mon May 07, 2018 7:08 am

Oabil

Arresto Menor

Hi good day.
Im a solo parent of 2 and working in a BPO my shift is 10pm to 7am Manila time. I leave my home at 8pm and leave both of my kids alone (8 years old Daughter and 5 years old Son) until 11pm when my Cousin arrived from work. While im on duty my Daughter chatted me asking for help because my Son's ear is bleeding due to she picked her brothers ear. During my break i saw my daughter's message at me and i got worried and felt nervous then my co worker asked me why till i hand her my phone to read what my daughter's message. She said go and ask OM if you can file SPL the nxt day to bring him to the hospital to check his ear. I immediately approached my OM telling him what my daughters message at me and im crying at that time asking him to file a SPL the next day for me for that reason. He answered quickly telling me im sorry No due to lack of agents tomorrow. Im so dissapointed at thay time and so worried on how i can help my kids during that time. I go back to my station and started working. He dont even gave me an option to leave early from work, but still he let me take calls while im crying. After that incident my son had a trauma he dont want me to leave them alone again. The nxt dat after that incident i go to work but since they do want me to leave them alone i was late because i need to take them to bulacan so i can go to work. My question : is there infraction that i can submit against my OM for declining my SPL and for being inconsiderate on that kind of situation? If yes, what action do i need to do against him. Thank you

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum