Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need your legal expertise here po

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need your legal expertise here po on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:19 pm

babygirl07

Arresto Menor
i have a problem with my former friends po.. former kasi enemies ko na sila now.. ang situation ko po kasi e me karelasyon akong married guy but they're not living together for over a year now. alam po ng mga former friends ko ang sitwasyon at dahil nga magkaaway na kami ngayon e gusto nila akong sirain sa pamamagitan ng pagsusumbong sa wife ng partner ko about sa akin. tanong ko po na kung sakaling mag-witness yung mga former friends ko laban sa'min,pero walang solid evidence,just testimonies, enough po ba un to get us convicted? i need your legal advice po asap. kasi ginagawa po nila ang paninira saken through facebook.. lagi po akong kinakabahan dahil baka me makabasa dahil po binabanggit na nila ang names namin..

isa pa po un sa tatanong ko.. kung pwede kong kasuhan ng libel kahit wala siya dito sa pilipinas? thanks po.. i'll be waiting,...

View user profile

2 Re: need your legal expertise here po on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:04 pm

attyLLL

in my opinion, that kind of cyber bullying is considered libel. who is the one outside the philippines?

it is not a crime to have a relationship with a married man. it is when you are living in with him or having sexual intercourse under scandalous circumstances that it becomes concubinage. the man can be liable under RA 9262.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: need your legal expertise here po on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:38 pm

babygirl07

Arresto Menor
nasa Canada po yung isang former friend ko na nagkakalat ng kung ano ano saken. ung isa naman po ay andito lang din sa Philippines, same city in fact. so kahit po makita nila ung wife ng partner ko at sabihin nila lahat ng alam nila tungkol samin e di po un sapat para ma-demanda kami?

View user profile

4 Re: need your legal expertise here po on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:08 pm

attyLLL

it will be scandalous, but it is not evidence unless they themselves are willing to issue affidavits, but again it has to be shown that a crime was committed by you.

the guy is more vulnerable.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: need your legal expertise here po on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:01 pm

babygirl07

Arresto Menor
can i still file for a libel case against those former friends even if the evidence i have (a saved page of the thread in facebook in which they had written our names) has been posted about a month ago? and is still on their wall?

View user profile

6 Re: need your legal expertise here po on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:43 am

attyLLL

save page, screen shot, take video of that webpage, and proof of who owns that account, such as pictures, because they will delete that the moment you threaten them with a case.

you have 1 year from the posting to file your libel case.

View user profile

7 Re: need your legal expertise here po on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:08 pm

babygirl07

Arresto Menor

thank you so much po! now i feel much better knowing they can't easily take me down with their words. Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum