Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need legal advise

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need legal advise on Wed May 09, 2018 10:12 am


Arresto Menor
We bought a house and lot property, and been fully paid since January of last year. It was suppose to be turned over to us 30-40days after its paid in full, but it turned out to be 5 months. After, I have them some punch list of repairs that needs to be done and advised them that we'll have to move in soon so they need to fix the repairs as soon as possible, including the MERALCO POST inside our lot. I asked them to remove and have it relocated since June of last year, and up until now, no action has been taken, after months and months of follow up, emails and visits to their office. But since we need to move in this month that has been lon over due, I asked them a settlement of Php300,000 to be paid to for non compliance and inconvenience instead of relocating the meralco post. I have few other complaint against FILINVEST, in regards to fraud but I just want to know what are my option to this case and my fighting chance.

Please help!

View user profile

2 Re: Need legal advise on Thu May 10, 2018 2:18 pm


your recourse is to seek damages at hlurb, but you will need to justify the damages.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum