Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal Advice for Property Inheritance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Legal Advice for Property Inheritance on Thu May 10, 2018 2:12 pm


Arresto Menor
Dear All,

Hihingi po sana ako ng legal advice. Willing ko pong hindi mag inherit ng property sa parents ko. Ano po ba ang dapat gawin ko para formal or legal na hindi na ako makapag inherit from my parents? Salamat


Chandler A. Gahilomo

View user profile

2 Re: Legal Advice for Property Inheritance on Thu May 10, 2018 11:56 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
To legally renounce your right to inherit, it should be made in writing and you have to have it notarized. However, you can only renounce your inheritance once your parents die, because if they are still alive, then any renunciation you make will be invalid.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum