Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal Advice: Nullity of Marriage or Annulment case

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]


Arresto Menor
Hi attny! Im so desperate to find ways to nullify my marriage. kinasal po kme somewhere near quezon city hall.. parang bahay lang po xa.. then i was 21 that time and nobody knows about that marriage kaya ako lang din ang nagsign ng parental consent and since i thought everything is just a play dahil sabi ng bf ko dat time secret marriage, i signed a different name for my mother.. iba ang nilagay kong surname nya.. then ung witness nmen e ang kapated nya at pinsan nya.. since then hindi kme nagsama sa isang bahay kase nagaaral pa ko non.. after 6-7 months naghiwalay kme, he started harassing me about that so nagsabi n ko sa parents ko at chineck nmen sa nso at meron ngang record. I dont know what to do anymore, im not 27 years old still hindi ko maayos ang buhay ko because of that record.. sana po u can help me kung ano po ang pwede kong gawin para mapanull and void un.. thanks!

View user profile


Arresto Menor

I got married last March 20, 2010 at the age of 24 (25 na sa May 11, 2010) and yung groom 24 din ( 25 nung September 20, 2010) technically, we were both 24 years old during the marriage. Biglaan yung kasal walang umattend kahit 1 witness niya. yung license, parent's consent was forged by the groom. after the wedding (civil - caloocan city hall), kumuha ako ng certified true copy, i found out na ngpunta dun un parents ng guy para ipa hold yung registration since hndi sila aware na kinasal anak nila at di daw nila pirma un nsa license. sabi sakin nka hold pa daw. i verified with NSO there is no record of my marriage. Up until now, walang records sa NSO.

Is my marriage valid or is there enough reason to file for nullity of marriage? both of us doesnt want the marriage to push through anymore since 2 years na rin kmi hiwalay after that incident kasi nagsinungaling sya sa aming lahat. 27 na ako ngayon same with him.

thank you.

View user profile


rob, does the marriage contract appear in the nso? does it mention a marriage license no.?

ongelaine, imo, non-forwarding of the record to nso does not make it void, but if there was no marriage license, then that can be the basis to declare it void.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
[quote="attyLLL"]raw, the rules state that you should file your petition where you reside for at least 6 mos prior to filing.

raffy, only after annulment proceedings

xrahyn, then the marriage is presumed to be valid. if they married again, get a copy of their marriage contract and you can file a bigamy case against them. you can also file a case of economic abuse under ra 9262

biancaboy, begin with getting a copy of the marriage certificate


Deat AttLLL,

kung yung summon o file ng NUllity is less than 6 months since bumalik from abroad,,--valid ba yun as per statement na dapat resding at least 6 months prior to filing?

pero duon naman sya nakatira since bata the 6 months residing start from where you started residing ? what if you came back from abroad after you've been there for 2 years? --thank you po

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum