Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultery charge

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Adultery charge on Thu May 10, 2018 7:36 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi atty.
Gusto ko po sanang itanong sa inyo na pwede po ba akong kasuhan ng asawa ko ng adultery kahit na wala siyang matibay na ebidesya na nagpapatunay na nagkaron ako ng bf nung nasa abroad ako.Ang tanging pinanggigilit nya sa akin ay ung mga kwento ng mga dati kong kasamahan na nagsasabing totoo n ngkarion ako ng bf ganun pa man may karapatan po ba ang aking asawa na hindi ako paalisin muli at magwork abroad?

View user profile

2 Re: Adultery charge on Fri May 11, 2018 7:49 am


no case will prosper without evidence. and criminal laws of the PH apply only in PH territory

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum