Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Changing of RDO(full-time employed)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Changing of RDO(full-time employed) on Fri May 11, 2018 6:54 am


Arresto Menor
Nagtayo po ng maliit na negosyo ang aking magulang at ipinangalan sa akin... ang sabi sa BIR need ko daw po mag change to RDO 058 kaso ng nagtanong po ako sa aming kumpanya bawal daw po palitan ang RDO 059. ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin ako po ay nangangamba na magkaroon ng problema sa aking trabaho.

View user profile

2 Re: Changing of RDO(full-time employed) on Fri May 11, 2018 7:35 am


Reclusion Perpetua
it's better you do not change the RDO. ask your accountant or BIR what is the best case to handle multiple income kasi may income ka from your company and mag kakaroon ka din ng income sa sari sari store

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum