Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Self incrimination

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Self incrimination on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:39 pm

Jin

Arresto Mayor
Good day to all,

I just want to know if the accused can invoked his/her right in self incrimination, when he/she asked if he/she is the one on the chat logs? meaning if that's his/her email address on the chat log. The chat log was not found in the computer of the accused but to someone else computer.

Thanks in advance,
jin

View user profile

2 Re: Self incrimination on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:46 pm

attyLLL

is this in the context of a criminal case?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Self incrimination on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:10 am

Jin

Arresto Mayor
i think yes, it was one of the evidence that the complainant presented to the court. Can the accused invoke his/her right for self incrimination?

View user profile

4 Re: Self incrimination on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:00 pm

attyLLL

yes, he does not have to admit that it was his email.

but sometimes prosecutors read into a failure to deny the accusation.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Self incrimination Today at 7:57 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum