Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Case against cheating husband (coastguard employee)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
My husband and I are separated for almost 6 years (not legally separated), Now he's posting some pictured with his new gf on social media. he's proud of he's in relationship. On during his birthday's he brought the girl in our house (we got the house when we were in good terms).

Is that something I can use to file a case?

Thank you!!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum