Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 infidelity on Thu May 17, 2018 12:44 pm

lino de jesus

Arresto Menor
Good day. I would like to seek advice on my issue. My husband and I are married for 20 yrs. He works in Dubai since 2003. It was only last Jan 2017 that I learned that he has another family in Dubai. He has 2 children ages 12 and 8 now. I don't know what they did to secure a marrige certificate knowing the strict rules in the UAE. I have checked with NSO but there's no registered marriage of my husband and his mistress. I got to see the birth certificate of their daugther, she's registered as legitimate child. The date of marriage of my husband and his mistress on the child's certificate was year 2004 here in the Philippines. That could not be true because my husband was in Dubai that time. They might have used a fake marriage certificate. I want to file a case against them. What is the best thing that you could advice on me please? I really want both of them to pay for their sins. By the way, my husband is still in Dubai, her mistress and the children are noq in the country.
Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: infidelity on Thu May 17, 2018 1:48 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
wrong forum.. that is not labor related.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum