Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA 9262 --- working abroad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RA 9262 --- working abroad on Sun May 20, 2018 2:17 am


Arresto Menor

I am.a single parent. Me and my ex had a kid. Can I ask financial support from the father? He is working outside the country right now and has his own family too. Can my child still gets financial support from the father? If so, how? since it is impossible to have a petitionbecause he is working abroad. Thank you!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum