Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Mon May 21, 2018 7:09 pm


Arresto Menor
Hinge lang po aq advice... Mei asawa po aq pero tinanggap q po sya khit buntis n sya 1 month p lng tyan nya... Iniwan po kc sya ng boyfriend nya n norweigian. Ngaun po ai 4 years old n ang bata pero nakaapelyedo sya sa akin khit nd po aq ang biological father nya... So ngaun po ai naghahabol po ang foreigner at gusto nya ipalipat sa apelyedo nya ang bata, at dalhin nya ang anak q sa norway... Anu po b dapat q gawin...

View user profile

2 Re: child support on Wed May 23, 2018 11:48 am

mr. j

Arresto Menor
magandang hapon, pede po ba malaman kung papano mag compute ng financia child support

View user profile

3 Re: child support on Thu May 24, 2018 6:52 pm


lacay, what do you want to happen?

mr. j, there's no fixed formula

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: child support on Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:19 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Mothers have the STRONG position specialy when the child is small and not married to the father.

Fathers have only chance to winn if the court find the mother not suitable as parent. That's NOT economical, it's child abuse or neglection of the child.

So you can say "No".
Although I suppouse best if you can find and agreement with the father, for instance you volontaringly agree to visitation rights. In the Philippines so it's illegal if he try to leave with the child without you have agreed to it.

Or perhaps you WANT the father to take care of the child? with what that mean with extra economical opportunities for the child.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum