Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

no written contract then client/owner refused to compensate the contractor for his services

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
contractor po yung asawa ko, tanong ko lang po if pwedi po kami magdemanda sa client kung wala po kami written contract. we only have the documents submitted to cityhall for the building permit ( which includes the total project cost ) which were signed by this client. may habol pa po ba kami? Hope you would respond po.... thanks!

View user profile


yes, you may sue based on those documents. he has to prove that the service was rendered. send a demand letter first. if below 100k, i recommend that you consider a small claims case. rules on

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum