Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PSA Birth Certificate, Marriage Cert and Gov't Ids Problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good Morning po, magtatanong lang po ako kung ano pwede gawin ng momy ko, last week po kc nawala lahat ng government IDs nya, badly needed pa nmn po nya kc kukuha sya ng passport. kumuha po cya ng PSA BC kaso po may Maria sa BC nya pero sa lahat ng Government IDs nya na nawala and Marriage Cert wala pong Maria, ano po kaya magandang first step. Thank you po sa sasagot Very Happy

View user profile


you official name is the one recorded in the PSA. it may be easier to ask the government agencies to correct their records than have to go to court and ask that the birth certificate to be amended.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
Thank you so much attorney Surprised

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum