Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

financial support

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 financial support on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:53 pm

dorakitty

Arresto Menor
Good day.
My husband and I have irreconcilable differences. With that I have moved out of our house together with my only child.
Prior to our marriage his first marriage was annulled. He has children with his first wife and all are in his custody.
My queries are as follows:
1. In terms of financial support, what are the percentages of his children to his first wife and to our child? Should it be equally partitioned?
2. Right now he is giving support in kind and sometimes monetary but not fixed. Thus it’s difficult to make my own budget. Would it be possible that support be in monetary form and not in kind?
3. Also, would it be possible that the support be arranged with his current employer for a fixed and equal proportion based on his income?
4. If someone of us acquires properties now that we lived separately, would it still be conjugal?
Thank you in advance and more power to this site.

View user profile

2 Re: financial support on Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:05 am

attyLLL

unfortunately, there are no equations used here. you can look up how they compute it in australia.

without a court order, you cannot compel him to give in cash or get it directly from the employer.

with a court declaration that your properties are separate, all your properties now and in the future will be considered conjugal.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: financial support on Tue May 03, 2011 4:24 pm

dorakitty

Arresto Menor
Thanks for your reply.
May I ask what appropriate grounds can I charge my husband so that I could get a court order so that I can get support directly from his employer.
Best regards.

View user profile

4 Re: financial support on Thu May 05, 2011 3:51 pm

attyLLL

you will have to apply for a protection order from the court and allege that he has committed or threatened you with acts of violence. in the protection order, the court will direct his employer to remit to you part of his salary

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: financial support Today at 3:57 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum