Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change surname to use my real parents surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change surname to use my real parents surname on Thu May 24, 2018 6:43 pm


Arresto Menor
i need advise if it is possible to change my surname.
im adopted child. but the one who adopted me is my auntie.
my auntie and my real father are siblings.
now im using my auntie's husband surname.
I want to use my real father surname. im getting married i want to change my surname before i get married so my wife will alsk use my real surname. any advise? and maybe how long it will take the process and how much. thank you

View user profile


I find this case so interesting. Hope you'll contact me on FB so we can discuss. (click the link below in my signature)

Having been "supposedly" born into a marriage, only the husband is supposed to be allowed to challenge the legitimacy of the child. but if it can be proven that your tita is not your mother, then the exception might be allowed.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum