Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

maiden name for public documents

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 maiden name for public documents on Thu May 24, 2018 10:14 pm

jaermay rose

Arresto Menor
good evening atty. ask ko lang po.. dati n po kc akong may philhealth id at gamit ko po ung surname ng dati kong asawa.. 9years na po kasi kameng hiwalay. ngayon po nag apply po ako as a government employee na gamit ung maiden name ko pero married po nilagay ko n status.. pwede po b ulit ako magfile ng new philhealth id ko n maiden name ang gagamitin ko pero married ang status ko? sana po may makatulong.. plsss.. salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: maiden name for public documents on Fri May 25, 2018 9:43 am


you can try but they are not required to change your name in their records

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum