Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLANNING TO REFUND CONDO EQUITY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PLANNING TO REFUND CONDO EQUITY on Fri May 25, 2018 3:51 am

KINDLY NEED YOUR HELP OR ADVICE BECAUSE I'M PLANNING TO REFUND ALL THE PAYMENT THAT I ALREADY GIVEN TO DEVELOPERS

REASON:
* 1ST - BANK DISAPPROVED MY LOAN DUE OF MY SHORT INCOME OF LESS THAN 50 THOUSAND PESOS, THE BANK ADVICE ME TO HAVE A CO-MAKER BUT UNFORTUNATELY, EVEN THOUGH I GOT SOMEONE TO BE MY CO-MAKER,OUR COMBINED GROSS SALARY ARE STILL NOT ENOUGH TO QUALIFIED ON THEIR SALARY MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO GOT A HOME LOAN. SO NOW MY CO-MAKER WANT TO BACK OUT TO LEND ME HAND DUE OF HIS FAMILY ISSUE. IN SHORT I DON'T HAVE A CHANCE TO GET ANYMORE A CO-MAKER.
*2ND - MY BROKER/AGENT IS ALREADY RESIGNED SO I DON'T HAVE ANY AGENT TO ASSIST ME.
*3RD - MY AGENT WAS NOT TOLD ME ABOUT MY SALARY INCOME THAT I CAN'T GET ANY BANK LOAN BECAUSE OF MY SHORT SALARY INCOME FOR BANK QUALIFICATION. UNLESS I HAVE A CO-MAKER BUT THE ISSUE IS, WHAT IF I DON'T GET ANY CO-MAKER?
*4TH - I DON'T PLAN TO APPLY MY HOME LOAN BY IN-HOUSE FINANCING BECAUSE OF HIGH INTEREST.

JUST 3 MONTHS REMAINING BEFORE I FINISH MY 10% D.P. THIS COMING AUGUST 2017, I DON'T HAVE ANY CHOICE BUT TO REFUND THE EQUITY THAT I ALREADY GIVEN IN DEVELOPER,PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT MY BUYERS RIGHT'S TO BACK OUT WITH OUR CONTRACT.

PLEASE ADVICE ME A POSSIBLE SOLUTION REGARDS THIS MATTER. AS FOR NOW I'M ALREADY DECIDED TO REFUND MY PAYMENT IN SMDC DUE OF LOST OF GUTS TO CONTINUE MY CONTRSCT WITH THEM. YOUR ADVICE WILL BE A LOT OF MEANS TO ME. THANK YOU

View user profile

2 Re: PLANNING TO REFUND CONDO EQUITY on Fri May 25, 2018 10:21 am

attyLLL

Very dangerous situation. The company can argue you can no longer refund your downpayment under the rules of the Maceda Law.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3 Re: PLANNING TO REFUND CONDO EQUITY on Fri May 25, 2018 11:07 am

Salamat po sa reply. But the case is, im a first time buyers and first time ko rin magloan sa bangko kaya im not aware yet sa ganun sa qualification ng mga banko. In the first place kung natanong na agad sakin ng agent ko about sa salary ko at hindi basta maapply sa banko ng basta lang atleast hindi na ako tumuloy sa pagkuha ng condo or kaya naman inalagay ko na sana sa CTS yung pangalan ng kasama kong nagbabayad sa condo which is girlfriend ko. Para sure na maqualified kami sa pagkuha ng loan. In my opinion tungkulin ng agent yun or company na i-advice kami sa ganun sitwasyon pero hindi nila ginawa. That’s why im having a trouble na makukaha ng loan,specially im located at abroad right now kaya mas mahirap sakin makipagcommunicate sa mga banko, we’re only communicating lang thru email. In my case po ba hindi ako under ng maceda law na makakuha kahit 50% lang ng mga naibayad ko sa kanila?

View user profile

4 Re: PLANNING TO REFUND CONDO EQUITY on Wed May 30, 2018 3:36 pm

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua
Hello po,

Have you made at least 24 payments? Less than that only gives you a grace period.

View user profile

5 Re: PLANNING TO REFUND CONDO EQUITY on Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:39 am

HI MS. BETCHAY001, I JUST HAVE TO PAY MY EQUITY WITHIN 1 YEAR ONLY, BALE 9 MONTHS AKO NAKAPAGBAYAD INCLUDED THE RESERVATION FEE, 3 MONTHS REMAINING PA BAGO KO SANA MATAPOS ANG 1YR.

View user profile

6 Re: PLANNING TO REFUND CONDO EQUITY on Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:15 am

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua
Hello po,

Based on your account you are not eligible to get any of your payments back.

View user profile

7 Re: PLANNING TO REFUND CONDO EQUITY on Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:51 am

attyLLL

Go to HLURB and check the License to Sell. It might be that the developer is late in the construction. This may entitle you to a refund.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.

8 Re: PLANNING TO REFUND CONDO EQUITY on Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:49 am

Charen

Arresto Menor
Hello po, nagbayad din po ako ng blocking fee na 25k, yung developer po ay wala pang LTS, pero naka pirma po ako sa LOI na nakalagay ay wala pa sila LTS,,posible po bang ma refund ko ang blocking fee ko? Salamat

View user profile

9 Re: PLANNING TO REFUND CONDO EQUITY on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:27 pm

attyLLL

tell the company that you intend to report them to the HLURB that they are selling without an LTS. they might refund to you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum