Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

infidelity of my Dad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 infidelity of my Dad on Fri May 25, 2018 8:11 am


Arresto Menor
Hello, i really need to get some enlightenment and legal advise about my Dad's repeated infidelity.

My Dad is an OFW in Saudi Arabia, the mistress was an OFW in Israel and now residing permanently in the Philippines.

My Dad met this woman on Facebook, whom he thought was his niece, because they have the same name.

It started when I was around 3rd-4th year high school, now I just graduated from college and my Dad hasn't stop communicating with his mistress. This mistress is the wife of his cousin.

This mistress is sending a ton of hate, hurtful messages to my Mom, whether she had surgery on her breast, why she haven't died already, that she and my Dad was meeting first when they're going back here in the Philippines before going home to their families. and a lot more, she's using social media to attack my Mom which affects us 3 siblings. Also my Dad and the mistress was accusing Mom that she had husband even before Dad and that was just insane, because my Dad and Mom had married twice, civil and church. and for the past years, my Dad is the one who's written in their marriage certificate and that Mom had no other men/husband in her life aside from him and never even cheated!

I instructed Mom to just delete her Viber (because the mistress was using this also to send messages) so she wouldn't receive anymore of that.

I just had enough of it and tired of dealing with this issue every single year that my Dad is going back home.

What cases can I file against the mistress?

My Dad also said to Mom, earlier, that if he goes back to Saudi, he wouldn't talk to my Mom anymore but just to the 3 of us siblings.

I read some which was art26 of civil code, psychological violence under ra 9262.

I think my Mom still has the copy of other messages coming from the mistress.

Thank you so much

View user profile

2 Re: infidelity of my Dad on Fri May 25, 2018 10:32 am


your mother can go to the PNP cyber crime division and file a complaint against the woman. In my opinion, this is unjust vexation.

she can also go to the women's desk and file a complaint for RA 9262 against your father especially if he is no longer sending support

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum