Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Passport (DFA)- Suspended

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Passport (DFA)- Suspended on Fri May 25, 2018 5:32 pm

Ford

Arresto Menor
Hi, I need legal advise about my currently suspended passport.

When I was 20 years old, I applied for a passport with fake birth certificate to show that I am already 21 years old. After the application, I did not care to claim it so it has been voided after 6 months. Now that I am working, I am required to get a passport. When I re-applied with the right information (including valid/true birth certificate), it got suspended. I called their customer services and was advised for possible reasons- that there may be a hit, same name as mine and so on. The old passport I applied for then came into my mind which could have caused this.

What can I do to fix this? Should I go to the DFA Director's Office? Will I get penalties for it?

Hoping to hear from you soon!

View user profile

2 Re: Passport (DFA)- Suspended on Thu May 31, 2018 10:48 am

attyLLL

don't speculate, just go to dfa and go through the interview. you don't have to admit anything about the first applicatoin

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum