Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paano magiging legal ang seperation kung hindi naman nakaregister sa NSO nga kasal?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Year 2002 nang ikasal kami sa CAbiao,Nueva Ecija municipal hall,but unfortunately hindi naging maayos ang relasyon namin simula ng mag abroad ako since 2006, year 2009 and year 2011 nang mag file ako ng cenomar and parehong hindi nag appear ang marriage namin in short hindi registered ang kasal namin ng ex wife ko..Gusto na namin maging legal ang hiwalayan namin so please advise kung ano ang dapat gawin.thanks.

View user profile


do you have a marriage certificate? did you apply for a marriage license before getting married?

lack of registration does not nullify a valid marriage, but on the other hand, if it's not registered, then there's no proof the marriage ever existed.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum